Regional Sales Manager
ICB Greenline is a leading supplier of overhead conveyor chains and parts for the poultry industry. To support our continued growth in the South East, we are seeking a highly motivated individual who has experience in selling to the poultry processing industry. The territory includes Arkansas, Missouri Louisiana Oklahoma and Texas.
Meets with clients and prospects to present products and services
Plans and manages workload and appointment schedules
Maintains accurate sales documentation
Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all products and services
- 3+ years of outside sales experience to the food industry preferable to poultry processing plants
- At least five years of proven sales experience working independently from a home office to develop new business in a targeted territory
- Knowledge in poultry processing, specifically overhead conveyor systems.
- Proven territory management experience and effective sales skills
- Self-directed and results-oriented with a strong work ethic and competitive spirit
- Able to work independently in a competitive marketplace
- Able to develop new business opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record
As Regional Sales Manager you enjoy an outstanding benefit package including a company car, base salary and commission, paid vacation, 10 paid company holidays, bi-weekly pay, 401K , life insurance, medical, dental vision, LTD & STD benefits.